Monday, September 29, 2008

My Week from 22/09 to 29/09


Well there has not been much taking place this weekend, i spent the weekend at my place so i do not have any pictures about what took place this weekend. On the work front, i have sharpened my presennation and hopefully when Oslo scout groups invite me i will have interesting things to share with them about myself, my country and my YMCA. I started brainstorming for the christmas campaign with Solveig and alot of interesting ideas came through, i am really excited about this campaign and hope we will be able to raise enough funds for the internal and extelnal structure of the school being built in Sudan. I will also start working on the english side of our webpage so i am looking forward to starting with that.


On friday i went to one og my collegues home for dinner, it was really great and we played the game Jenga (or fallling tower) after the food. My shaky hands were very exposed during this game and everyone had fun laughing at me about that. I also went out fot coffee with one of my collegues on Sunday, to very great place not too far from the office. I am really loving these coffee places i have been going to, and if anyone has any further suggestions about great Sunday chill session coffee places please let me know. I like places that serve good coffee, but over and above that a place with great enviroment is the best. I was again caught offguard by the Norwegian weather on Sunday, i was uspposed to also go to the statue park with my collegue but after a few minutes at the bus stop i realised that i was not at al dressed for this outing. I could feel the wind going through my small cotton jacket and it was not a nice feeling so after coffee i decided to head home instead.
I am looking forward to this weekend, because i will be going to a leadership training camp at a place close to Sanderford, i hear there is a sea close to the place, not that i am thinking of swimming in it, i just believe there is a karma that comes with just looking and listening to the ocean. I have just uploaded a few pictures from South Africa that were taken by my boyfriend before i left for Norway, and a picture of my family from left: My mom, me, my sister, my brother and my boyfriend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of you xD

The family picture was also really nice.