Monday, October 20, 2008

My week from 13/10 to 19/10


In the work front, I am currently working on the HIV/AIDS article that will be published in the December scout magazine. This is a great time seeing that the 1st December is World AIDS day, so lets all show solidarity and support to people infected and affected by the dieses. I am also working on a devotion article for the magazine, which is something new to me. The Christmas campaign is slowly on its way, I have been doing research on the idea we came up with and soon we will be finalizing all the logistics and element that come into it for the Christmas Campaign magazine. I am almost finished with the South African quiz, and have put together an invitation letter that will be sent out to all the scout groups in Oslo for them to choose what topic they would like me to talk about in their scout meeting. I have enough going on in the work front and I am I am working on things that are not normally my daily task, so it’s a new and different experience that helps me challenge myself.

In the social front, we had Nune’s birthday at Helga-lise’s place on Tuesday. It was really great all the office scout girls were there include our big sis Solveig. Helga-Lise cooked up a storm and even baked a cake for Nune, I just want to thanks everyone for the hospitality and for making Nune’s birthday special.

It was a beautiful day on Saturday and Sunday, so me and my roommate decided to play tourist for the day. We went to the National Gallery and the Oprah House, it was a great walk and one of those really refreshing and relaxing kind of walks.

On the way to both these places we could not help seeing something pretty hanging outside a shop window and walking in and wishing Oh Nune I wish It was a sale here ect. The walk ended up taking longer than we anticipated.

On Sunday I went out for coffee with one of my colleagues and afterwards we went to the statue park. We had waffles on our way to catch the train so that also turned out to be a pretty good Sunday.

No comments: